Excel/Excel 2010: Line Chart Numbers are Odd

Question
Hi, Tom, I have another line chart question!

I want to show a chart that will have different averages for every month and there are four headings in the series: Hourly Average, Daily Average, Weekly Average, and NNS Completed.

Currently, my data looks like this.

Jan   Feb    March    April    May    June
NNS completed   96   94   100   96   98   110
Hourly Average   0.55   0.53   0.57   0.55   0.56   0.63
Daily Average    4.8   4.7   5   4.8   4.9   5.5
Weekly Average   24   23.5   25   24   24.5   27.5

The numbers on the left axis start with 0 and go to 120 but all 4 of the lines are bunched together with only the Daily Average separate from the others but still not in the right position.  It goes from slightly above 100 to almost 120. All of the cells are formatted as numbers.  

Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thank you for your help!

Answer
Ginger,

send the data and the chart to twogilvy@msn.com  and I will take a look.  I really can't diagnose what the problem is without looking at the settings and examining the data.

also state what version of excel you are using.  

--
Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy