Excel/Macros

Question
Tom, thanks in advance for your help.  I have written a primitive program that prints out score cards for our golf group each week.  I have set up macros "PrintTeamOne", PrintTeamTwo", etc that I have attached to a button and it prints the number of cards that we have teams for the day.  I have fifteen buttons that each have a macro:
Button 15:  Print 15 Scorecards   Macro:PrintTeamFifteen.  

I have a cell in Roster!I8 that is the number of teams for that day.  
Is there a way to write a macro(VBA?) that attaches to one button (Print Score Cards) instead of 15 buttons that calls up the macro to print cards and triggers the correct macro by the number that is generated in cell "I8"?
Thanks,
Harold Buchanan

Answer
Harold Buchanan,

Hello.  Try this:

Sub MainPrint()

select Case Range("I8").Value
 Case 1
  PrintTeamOne
 Case 2
  PrintTeamTwo
 Case 3
  PrintTeamThree
 Case 4
  PrintTeamFour
 Case 5
  PrintTeamFive
 Case 6
  PrintTeamSix
 Case 7
  PrintTeamSeven
 Case 8
  PrintTeamEight
 Case 9
  PrintTeamNine
 Case 10
  PrintTeamTen
 Case 11
  PrintTeamEleven
 Case 12
  PrintTeamTwelve
 Case 13
  PrintTeamThirteen
 Case 14
  PrintTeamFourteen
 Case 15
  PrintTeamFifteen
 Case Else
  msgbox "Not Defined"
End Select
End Sub

Baring typos, you can attaché the above macro to your button an dit will key off cell I8

--
Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy