Excel/Rearrange row data under relevant column as per heading

Result Sheet
Result Sheet  
Data Sheet
Data Sheet  

Again seek your help,

I have two sheet one sheet with master data and another the result sheet

Want the data under relevant column as per heading..

Pics enclosed;

ANSWER: Shiven,

In cell A2 of sheet result, put in this formula

and enter it with Ctrl+Shift+enter rather than just Enter since this is an array formula.  

Now Drag fill it across to cell C2

Now Select A2:C2 and drag fill down until it stops producing names.

I tested it with the data you show and it produced the first row of data in your result picture and cell B3  (that is all the data you provided in your snap shot).  I added some additional test values to the Data sheet and the formula worked as expected - pulling the names and placing them in the correct columns.  So this should work for you.

Tom Ogilvy

Thanks for your revert, but issue not resolved in 2nd row data is not populating. Even doing as suggested

not much I can say.  The formula works based on the information you provided.  I can look at your workbook if you want to send it.  If not, then there is nothing else I can do for you since my testing shows the formula working.

send to  if you are interested in me trouble shooting the formula in your workbook.

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.