Excel/Trigonometric identities in Excel.

Dear Richard

1. Are all Trigonometric identities (functions,formulas etc)  available in Excel application for plotting graphs ?. Examples : Sec, Cosec, Cot, Sin(A+B), Cos(A+B), Tan(A-B), Sin(A-B), Cos(A-B), SIN2A, COS2A etc

2. Similar to Microsoft Excel applications for desktop, laptops machines are there Spreadsheet apps for Smartphones devices which will plot graphs of the above trigonometric identities ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

To see the math and trig functions available----- with excel open click on the function key, in the insert function box/select a category/ select math and trig.  All of the math and trig functions will be listed.

I have not used  graph or charting abilities of excel on a smart phone, so I have no knowledge relative to your question, but I would be surprised if the aps did not exist.

Hope this helps a bit

Florida USA
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant