Excel/Trigonometric identities in Excel Application.

Dear Gulshan

1. Are all Trigonometric identities (functions,formulas etc)  available in Excel application for plotting graphs ?. Examples : Sec, Cosec, Cot, Sin(A+B), Cos(A+B), Tan(A-B), Sin(A-B), Cos(A-B), SIN2A, COS2A etc

2. Similar to Microsoft Excel applications for desktop, laptops machines are there Spreadsheet apps for Smartphones devices which will plot graphs of the above trigonometric identities ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hi Prashant,

I'm not a hard core mathematician, but I have managed to find some trigonometric functions in excel. If there's and specific identity you are looking for, please let me know and I can try to help on that one.
There is a mobile version of excel available from Microsoft which does quite a number of tricks. There are also dedicated apps available which can be used, you can try searching the play store / App Store for them.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can answer questions related to the following topics: 1. MS Excel - Creating and Linking Formulae, Running Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc. 2. Macros / VBA - Creating Macros to do specific jobs. Importing / Exporting / Validating Data in excel through Macros.

I've been working on excel for over 10 years and on VBA macros for over 3 years now.

Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India