Excel/Unicode Characters Data in Excel.

Question
Dear Richard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unicode_characters
unicode-table.com/
unicode.org/charts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Excel

Can we store Unicode characters data in Excel ?. In that case can we store in Text , General etc cell fields for storing unicode characters ?.

Are there string functions in Excel application related to Unicode characters  ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant

Sorry, I am not familiar with the ability of excel in this area.  I suggest that you reask the question of another allexperts person and I'm sure you can get a good answer.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Richard

Florida

USA
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts