Excel/Excel Question

Question
Is there a I can delete entries in an excel spreadsheet based on certain information? For example, I have a spreadsheet with UK Postcodes (both active and terminated). I would like to delete all entries that have a termination date.

Answer
One way is to filter the table on that termination date column, in which you leave all dates checked and uncheck the Blanks checkbox (near bottom of list). Then hit F5, click Special and select blanks. Then hit the del key. After that you can sort the table to get rid of the empty rows.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Jan Karel Pieterse