Excel/Concatenate and paragraphs

Question
Hi Tom

The following formula produces line breaks between the content of each cell.  Each cell contains a couple of sentences.

I wish to produce double line breaks between each cell reference.  Is this possible and if so could you show me how it is done?

=Q17&CHAR(10)&Q18&CHAR(10)&Q19

Thanks in advance

Chris

Answer
Christopher,

=Q17&CHAR(10)&Q18&CHAR(10)&Q19

would become

=Q17&CHAR(10)&CHAR(10)&Q18&CHAR(10)&CHAR(10)&Q19

(Of course you will need to format with Wrap Text to see the effect.  )

If I understand your question correctly.

--
Tom Ogilvy  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy