Excel/network problem

network excel
network excel  
I need help for a network problem,
The problem is a network that have summit and arc.
I need the model to pass metric ton by trucks to the end of the network.
1. I have to add a constraint that if the model use that route, it add 10$ to the total of the model.

2. I have to add a contraint that add 15$ to the total, everytime a truck pass on that route but the maximum weight everytime is 15 metric ton.
(for this one, if I put the fonction IF, it say that my model make a circular reference

1- in the no*7, the ARC 07, (F to G) I need the model to add 10$ to the total if the model choose to use that route.

2- I need the arc 08, to add 15$ everytime, the model go through that route, and limit each time to 15, but without limit it to 15 total.

thank you, I can send the whole excel files through email

Sorry - the only thing you're asking that I understand is your circuilar reference. You had =SUM(I14:I15) in cell I15, and that's a pretty obvious circular reference, since you have I15 in the formula which sits in cell I15.
Every other question is something I don't understand. I think it's a language issue. Feel free to try again, but change the formula in I15 to =E15*H15
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Bob Umlas

I`m a Microsoft Excel MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and have been since the inception of the program in 1995. I can answer every kind of Excel question except: API, Importing/exporting to other programs (powerpoint, word,...) Also check out my in-person training link at http://www.thumbtack.com/ny/new-york/excel-training/

Worked with MS Excel since version 0.99 (on the Mac!). Was contributing editor to Excellence Magazine, having written >300 articles. John Walkenbach said of me "I finally met someone who knows as much about Excel as I do."

Excellence, The Expert, Microsoft

BA in math, Hofstra University, 1965

Led sessions for the Convergence 2004-2006 seminar on Excel tips & tricks