Excel/Requesting a Macro Advise

Question
I have a data validation in cell "D2". If I change a validation, then it should automatically delete the contents in the cell "G2". Could you please assist me and provide a macro to do this task.

Thank you.

With Warm Regards,
Jay.

Answer
Hi Jay,

I'm not able to understand your question. Can you be more specific with the question, what is the data you are entering, what validations you are using, clear description of the issue and probably a screenshot or link to the file will also help me provide a better answer.

Thanks,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI