Excel/Spreadsheets Required

Hello Dear Richards Roberts

I am ibtesam from karachi, i own a Facilities management company and our main clients are Banks. I want to computerized the business operations. I want to track a record of invoices to customers (Account receivables) and to suppliers (account payables). The main problem is tracking of payments, want to track payments, accounts receivables and account payables. please help me to find out the solution of my problem.

my email is  

It is possible to develop a system from excel but there are numerous systems already available that will do a much better job that we can develope without putting hours and hours into the system.  I strongly suggest that you look into Quickbooks.  This accounting system is very user friendly and can do what you are wanting and much more for a very reasonable cost.  Quickbooks allows you to do your billing, track your receivables, collect payments, maintain your cash balances  enter your vendor invoices and track their payments, and much more.
Look into it and I'm sure you will be pleased with what it can do.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant