Excel/excel 10, windows 7

Question
i have a number of names setup each has a few (2-7 text) names in them.  When i have a cell in my worksheet that uses a dropdown to choose a name to work with, i want to put all the list of test names in that named file in referenced cells.  So, if the name is "weldlines", then to look up the name "weldline" and put the 7 names under weldline in cells say a1 thru a7, or if the name is say "upsetter", then put the 3 names under upsetter in cells a1 to a3, etc.

Answer
Sorry to be late getting back to you, I must have inadvertantly deleted your question from my e-mail.

I am not available currently to answer you question because of illness.

Please reask your question of another allexperts person and I am sure you can get a great answer.

Richard
Florida
USA
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts