Excel/formula help needed

I am using EXCEL 2007

I have formula in
Cell J4 =AND(I4=$O$4,I5=$O$5,I6=$O$6,I7=$O$7,I8=$O$8)
Cell k4 =MATCH(TRUE,J:J,0)
cell L4 =HYPERLINK("#"&ADDRESS(K4, 1), "Go to sequence")

In cell N4 I need formula to copy this value automatically of the cell after the squence is found in range I:I .
Also In cell K5 i need formula so that 174 comes automatically.

Hi Siraj,

I'm not sure I am correctly interpreting your question.  I believe you want the value that is in the cell that the hyperlink in L4 points to placed in N4.  If this is what you want you can just use the formula

which returns the value in the K4 row of column A.

Regarding your question regarding a formula for K5, I don't understand your question.  You never refer to the value 174 anywhere in your problem statement so I don't know what it refers to.

If you would like to clarify this part of the question I would be happy to try to answer it.  The same applies if I have misinterpreted your question regarding the formula in N4.  In either case one or more examples would likely be very helpful.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Damon Ostrander

I have extensive experience with VBA programming in Excel 5 through Excel 2013. As a former aerospace engineer with a large aerospace corporation and consultant in a small defense technology services company, I have developed a wide range of applications in VBA, including simulations involving mixed-language programming, satellite orbit mechanics, graphics and animation, and real-time applications. I am interested in moderate to hard VBA-related questions only.

I have developed and taught several courses in Excel VBA programming and also VBA programming in Office 97, 2000, and 2007. I have developed a number of large technical applications in Excel VBA for use within the aerospace industry.

B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley.