Excel/index formulas 2

Question
I am using excel 2007

I have upload the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0gix6d5lg1vydg/Sample2.xlsx?dl=0

I need formula to appear the row number value in cell K5,K6,K7.....
and the 6th Value of thr Rnage I:I to be appear in cell N4,N5,N6.....

Siraj

Answer
Hello Siraj,

I've gone through your excel sheet but I'm not clear with your requirement.
Can you be more precise as to what you need in this excel:
1. What are the input values
2. What is the logic or calculation or comparison required
3. What is the result you are expecting

Maybe you could share an example of input and expected values.

Thanks,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI