Excel/index formulation

Question
formula
formula  
I am using EXCEL 2007

I have formula in
Cell J4 =AND(I4=$O$4,I5=$O$5,I6=$O$6,I7=$O$7,I8=$O$8)
Cell k4 =MATCH(TRUE,J:J,0)
cell L4 =HYPERLINK("#"&ADDRESS(K4, 1), "Go to sequence")

NOW I NEED

In cell N4 I need formula to copy this value automatically of the cell after the squence is found in range I:I .
Also In cell K5 i need formula so that 174 comes automatically.

Answer
For K5 (and subsequent), sticking with the method you are using I'd suggest

=MATCH(TRUE,INDIRECT("J"&K4+1 & ":J60000"),0)+K4

I don't follow what process you are trying to follow for getting a formula in column N - I cannot see what the logic is so if you can expand that I will try to help further - I have downloaded your example file from the other question.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage