Excel/Same text in a cell on one tab reproduced in a certain cell on another tab

Question
QUESTION: In a late version of Excel, I want text that I enter in a cell on one tab to be reproduced in a certain cell on another tab.  I don't know the basics of how to accomplish this goal.

ANSWER: click onto the second tab, and then the cell where you want the information to appear.  hit the equals key and then click onto the first tap and the cell you want to link.  Then press the enter key, or the check mark on the formula bar.  This will then have done what you wanted - the formula will look something like

=Teams!H94

in this example, the cell is H94 and the sheet with the data I want to reproduce is called teams

QUESTION: Thanks for the initial response.  Either my question was unclear or I don't understand the answer.  Specifically, I need text from a cell on one tab reproduced in cells on other tabs of the same worksheet.  The original answer seems to assume that it will be destined for a single tab elsewhere, but it is destined for cells in multiple tabs elsewhere.  Therefore, for input in subsequent cells, I need a formula that will acquire the text from the original cell in the original tab, not one that will send it to a cell in another tab.

Answer
To get the data from one cell to repeat in another cell you need to use a formula - my original answer showed you how to do this - or VBA - which I've assumed would be overkill in this instance.  If you require the data to be in multiple tabs, you will have to enter the same formula multiple times, but once done the process of updating will be automatic.  IF the cells on the other tabs are the same reference (so A1 for instance) you could select all sheets as a block before entering the formula - it may help if you could send me an example sheet - my email is aidan.heritage@virgin.net - and I can then put the formulas in for you - and I'll record a video showing how this was done.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage