Excel/Cant open word or excel in windows 10

Question
I can not open any word or excel files in Office 2013. Powerpoint and Publisher are fine. The error I get is We're sorry but excel/word has run into aqn error that is preventing it from working correctly. Excel/Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now. When I click on 'Repair now' it just closes. When I click help it says I need access to the World Wide Web.I hve uninstalled and reinstalled Office (Office 365). I use Windows 10. I uninstalled office 2010 prof plus as I thought that may be the issue. I also did a quick and online repair to no avail. Can you help at all?

Thanks

Answer
I haven't had this problem (I'm pleased to say) but I also haven't installed windows 10 yet - I tend to err on the side of caution and let others get the bugs out first!  I've checked and it has been reported, and there is a Knowledge base article - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_365hp-word/were-sorry-but is the best link I've found to explain it - though it LOOKS like you might need to contact Microsoft Tech Support to talk you through the solution.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage