Excel/Excel mail label question

Question
I have been asked to volunteer my time in printing and mailing for a charitable organization  The list provided me is in Excel and the top row contains  names addresses etc but about 200 rows down there is a header as follows:   

Prefix   First Name   Middle Initial   Spouse   Last Name   Address    City   State   Zip Code   Company    
Co. Address Line    Co. City   State   Co.Zip code   

All in all about 14 fields and the problem is that in many cases the company address (where it is a co.) is sometimes under "co.address", and in other cases under "address. Same goes for city, state zip. In other words it's all mixed up. If I were to separate the list leaving the last field as "zip", and do the same thing with the co info to the right, I am left with blank areas in each. The person who created this tells the customer that they printed out the labels from this. I would kike to find out how this was done. Of course I can easily move the field header up to row #1, but how do I handle all the blank fields where printing  is concerned?

Answer
HOPEFULLY you now had a working answer, as I know you asked me for the answer as well - question found in question pool as other expert was either unable or unwilling to help.  IF it hasn't been resolved do let me know by posting a follow up question and I'll do my best to help further.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage