Excel/TTR Formula to Determine if SLA Met

Hello - thanks for taking my question.  I am using the following formula where C5= Start Time & Date and D5=End Time & Date.  Business hours are M-F 8 AM to 4 PM.  The start and end time I am trying to calculate is 7/24/15 5:12 Pm and the End Time is 7/24/15 5:42 PM.  It is calculating at zero time when it should be 30 minutes.  Do you see anything I can correct in this formula?

Sorry to be late in answering--I am answering for Richard who is not well at the present.  I  am not an excel expert, Richard suggests that you try reformatting the time cells.

Hope this works for you, but if it doesn't please reask the question of another all experts person.  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant