Excel/TTR Formula to Determine if SLA Met

Question
Hello - thanks for taking my question.  I am using the following formula where C5= Start Time & Date and D5=End Time & Date.  Business hours are M-F 8 AM to 4 PM.  The start and end time I am trying to calculate is 7/24/15 5:12 Pm and the End Time is 7/24/15 5:42 PM.  It is calculating at zero time when it should be 30 minutes.  Do you see anything I can correct in this formula?

=(NETWORKDAYS(C5,D5,HolidayList)-1)*("16:00"-"08:00")+IF(NETWORKDAYS(D5,D5,HolidayList),MEDIAN(MOD(D5,1),"16:00","08:00"),"16:00")-MEDIAN(NETWORKDAYS(C5,C5,HolidayList)*MOD(C5,1),"16:00","08:00")

Answer
Kathie

Sorry to be late in answering--I am answering for Richard who is not well at the present.  I  am not an excel expert, Richard suggests that you try reformatting the time cells.

Hope this works for you, but if it doesn't please reask the question of another all experts person.  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts