Excel/Excel multiple index match funtion

Question
QUESTION: How do I do two matches between two worksheets in an index match equation index(tablename1,match($e2,table1id,0),2)...   I want to do two matches.

ANSWER: The question isn't totally clear, but if you are looking for a match where two conditions are true then
this knowledge base article may help

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/59482

example
example  
QUESTION: Aidan, I am sorry the question is not clear but what I am looking for is in the attachment. What I am wanting is that if A2 and B2 in sheet 1 match with an  A2 AND B2 in sheet two, I want to bring
over how many science, math and english classes the have taught in that method.
  Thank you for your help

Answer
Sadly, on AllExperts, the "attachments" are pictures too small to read - reading the question as posed NOW, it's not an index match, because you want to return ALL values that match - at which point, it's an array filter (as I call it).  I do have examples on my web page, but I think it MAY be clearer if you mailed me an example file - support@flameenterprises.co.uk will get me - then I can give you the formulas that will work specifically for you!
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage