Excel/Date reminder

Question
a
a  
Sir,
I am trying to do a Pop-up message reminder which could do the following. How should I do ?

Each time I opened the file, it should start remind me No of maturity dates with A/C No before 30 days until I add "Y" into the Tag. The Trailing Period also should be reminded. If the said date is comes under mentioned Holiday or Sunday that should be highlighted.

Answer
thank you for the question, and for including a picture - sadly, the pictures on AllExperts are often quite hard to read, but I think I understand what you want to do from your description.  You MAY find that the means of doing this causes more problems than it is worth, as it would need VBA, and with VBA you would need to select to enable macros - there are ways round this, typically creating a "trusted location" for the files - if you wish to go via the VBA route, please email me a sample file (support@flameenterprises.co.uk will get me) and I can look at this for you.  An alternative, and perhaps easier route, would be to use conditional formatting to highlight the rows which you need to take action on - there is a useful guide here https://support.office.com/en-US/article/Quick-start-Apply-conditional-formatting-6B6F7C2A-5D62-45A1-8F67-584A76776D67 and again, if you want specific help with your file, email me the sample file (doesn't have to be real data, just examples) and I can put in place the necessary formulas/rules for you.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage