Excel/Excel VBA Macro

Question

I need to create  a macro that will list the file name, Subject, To and Sent date & Time in an excel sheet from a folder that contains .msg (Outlook) files. Please note, this is not directly from Outlook but saved outlook mails. Also, I want to keep an option to extract the same information from sub-folder (True/False).

Kindly help me.

Answer
Hello Indrani,

I'm currently working on this macro. I'll try to revert with a working code in next 1-2 days.

*****************************************************
09/02/2016
Hello Indrani,
I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to identify a method to scan through all the mail. Can you please try posting this question back into the forum so one of the other experts can pick it up.

Thanks,
Thanks,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI