Excel/excuse me, a little Question !!

I want to go to the second line in the same cell, ( want to write two lines in one cell )

Thanks very much

The easiest way is for you to use the wrap text formatting for the cell, which you can do by selecting the cell then going to format then selecting alignment then click on the wrap text box.  Try this out and see if it works for you.  If it doesn't you might want to actually put a line break in the cell as follows

Insert a line break in a cell

To add spacing between lines or paragraphs of text in a cell, use a keyboard shortcut to add a new line.

1.Double-click the cell in which you want to insert a line break

2.Click the location where you want to break the line.

Hope one of these works for you

3.Press ALT+ENTER to insert the line break.  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant