Excel/How can I put two charts on one chart?

Question
My co-worker can put a column chart and a line chart on the same chart, how does she do that??

Thanks,
chelsea

Answer
question found in the question pool meaning the original expert was unable or unwilling to help - which is odd, because it's an easy question - it's a combination chart, you can see the how here

http://www.excel-easy.com/examples/combination-chart.html

hope this helps!
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage