Excel/Copy to another workbook

Hello,i want to copy data and formulas from 4 worksheets of a workbook to another workbook but it keeps telling me: 'you cannot copy or move a group of sheets that contain a table'. Is there any other way? Thank you

Dear Dimitris,

This information is insufficient for me to give a precise answer.
However, can you try copying one sheet at a time and see if you still get this message.
You have probably created a table in one of the sheets which is causing this error message. Try to identify that table. That might help

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can answer questions related to the following topics: 1. MS Excel - Creating and Linking Formulae, Running Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc. 2. Macros / VBA - Creating Macros to do specific jobs. Importing / Exporting / Validating Data in excel through Macros.

I've been working on excel for over 10 years and on VBA macros for over 3 years now.

Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India