Excel/excel spreadsheet formula enquiry

Question
sample spreadsheet screenshot
sample spreadsheet scr  
QUESTION: hi sir Tom 
I am facing a problem in excel spreadsheet though it looks simple but can't solve it
I am attaching a screenshot of sample excel sheet

I wanna sum up the value of well log that is greater than 15 and place that value in the next column in front of the values where it increases and then proceeding in this manner in the same column
the problem is that values changes in different places and must add at that position only
how will be the formula or this problem

ANSWER: It's not clear what you want to do - putting text or a formula in a cell which is 15 or more is easy, but I don't think you want that - however, I'm not sure what you DO want - as it reads, every time a cell value is 15 or more, you would return a sum of all cells valued at a value of 15 or more - which I suspect is unlikely!  If you can clarify, I'm happy to help further!

Should it help, my direct email is support@flameeenterprises.co.uk

QUESTION: thank you for reply
I wanna add the values of column that is greater than 15 and place that sum in front of one of the value greater than 15 in the next column as zone 1

then proceeding in the column
if found values greater than 15 add them separately as zone 2

how will be the formula in sumup column

Answer
I did suggest an email, but hopefully I've understood the requirements from the example data - probably easiest to do in a file, so see https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F7836F9EDF45B911!3796&authkey=!AH0R4JGWcl0-W2g&ithint=folder%2cxlsx - the file uses an array formula to achieve what I THINK you are after - the formula for row one is slightly different to the other rows, in that it doesn't need to check the previous number.  the formula is explained in three columns, but you only need the final combined version to get the result you want.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage