Excel/If condition - forecast reports

I am doing a forecast file on monthly frequency related to manpower using your earlier help i designed the template by however i am not able to spread the value on the remaining month for example if iam having 100 value to be splitted to 10 months as per the from and to date specified. How can i do that using if condition.s

Not very clear what you need to do from the question, though I know it can be hard to explain without being able to add a worksheet - it would probably help to see what you have, with an example of what you are trying to get - my direct email is
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!