Excel/simple simple macro

This macro is so simple I should be able to figure it out..... but you can help anyway!

I need to check cell F3 on a worksheet called "Hidden Worksheet".  If it is >0, I need to erase a named range DynInputTable.  If it is 0, I need to do nothing.

..... simple

>>> Bill

Assumes the macro and the sheets described are in the same workbook.

Sub CheckF3()
Dim r as Range
set r = thisworkbook.Names("DynInputTable").RefersToRange
if worksheets("Hidden Worksheet").Range("F3").value > 0 Then
end if
end Sub

Tom Ogilvy
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.