Excel/CSV File

Question
QUESTION: When Creating a CSV File for Upload is there a way to have a image column so you can upload everything together

ANSWER: Jessica:

When you say image, are you talking about a JPG, GIF, PNG, etc type images?  If so, the answer is no.  CSV, Comma Separated Values, is a "TEXT ONLY" file format.  

The only workaround I can think of is to have a column which provides a URL (www.whatever.com/image.jpg) to the image you want to use; however, you would need special programming on the receiving end to convert the URL to an actual image (that is beyond the scope of what I can provide as that requires computer programming).

QUESTION: Can you please help me write the following formulas correctly. I appreciate your help

=IF(C:C=0,D:D=0 or IF C:C=Value then D:D=B-C

2nd Formula

B:B-D:D-E:E=F

Answer
Jessica:

This request is a little vague so I will try my best.  I'm assuming this formula will be in cell D1 and it will need to be copied down through the column:

=IF(OR(AND(C1=0,D1=0),C1=9999999),B1-C1,"Not True")

The 9999999 is where you said "Value"; however, you didn't tell me what value so I put in a bunch of 9s there.

In cell F1 you would put the following:
=B1-D1-E1

Then copy down.

Just out of curiosity, are these homework questions?
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Nathan