Excel/Periodic table data in Excel software.

Question
Dear Aidan

Do you feel it is useful to have Periodic table data in Excel software?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
This is a very subjective question I imagine - I'm not a scientist, so having the periodic table available would be of no use to me - but possibly to others it would be of use - should you need one,  http://www.myexceltemplates.org/template/exceltmp213.html(and others based on my google search) already exist.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage