Excel/Copy row from WB to another WB

Question
Hi GULSHAN,

Can you help me in this.

I've a row of data in sheet1 - WB1 and I need to creat a macro code to copy it to the first blank row in sheet2 - WB2 and save WB2 automatically.

Answer
Hello Khaled,

This can be easily achieved using a Macro. I need a few answers before I start working on it:
1. How does the macro identify the row to be copied, is it the first row / last row / or a specific row to be picked up?
2. Is it the entire row that needs to be copied or only a specific number of columns?
3. Does the row contain formula, if so, do you want to copy the formula or the values only to the new sheet?

It will be better if you can share a sample of your files. You can send it to my mail - gulthemacroguy@gmail.com. Please include "AllExperts" in the subject line of your email.

Thanks,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI