Excel/Copy Column of Hyperlinks to Another Sheet

On Sheet 1 I have a column of employee names.  Each name is hyperlinked to a Word document related to their employee record.  I would like repeat this column of names on Sheet 2, 3, etc.  I am familiar with the "=sheet!cell" function.  However, I've found that it only copies the names but not the associated hyperlink.  Any idea how to do this such that the name *and* hyperlink repeats on each sheet.  I really only want to deal with names and hyperlinks on the first sheet.  Thanks very much!

With the sheets you want to copy the linked names too showing, select and copy the names, move to the 2nd sheet and holding the Shift key down click on the last sheet that you want the names in, all the sheets in the middle when then also be selected, click on the cell where you want the names to start and paste, the links will paste as well.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Stephens

Can respond to questions up to and including advanced (very rusty on VBA) Currently using Excel 2007 and 2010 (can still remember some of the earlier excel programs). No question too basic.

Teacher and business trainer for 15 years. Run my own small business Current on all versions of Excel

Teacher for Adult students and Retraining Students