Exporting & Importing Goods/Importing Jewelry

Raquel wrote at 2015-03-11 19:32:29
Hi, Adriana

Im brazilian and my city is the Capital of the gold, silver and gold plated.  I can help you in case you may want. I work for some companies that are selling in Miami.

You can email me rpoldi@hotmail.com

Raquel Poldi

Exporting & Importing Goods

Steve Van Duzen

Questions about general import and export sources, procedures, financing terms, shipping, classification, harmonized tariff, and negotiations are all within the area of my expertise.

For the last 12 years I have been the CEO of International Machine Imports, Inc. We have operations in Germany, China, Brazil and the United States. Over the last decade we have imported and exported such goods as machinery / capital equipment, parts / componentry, tooling, consumer goods, products and assemblies which are used en-masse by factories. Our company can be viewed at http://www.machineimports.com

Wire Journal, Wire Technology, SME.

Michigan State University and Florida Atlantic University.

While my confidentiality agreements prohibit me from divulging my client names, I can tell you that several components you use on a daily basis stem from our efforts on importing and exporting materials, equipment, components and other goods to manufactures across a wide array of industries. Presently, we provide our services within the Global Alkaline Battery market, Automotive, Bearing, Dental, Medical, Aerospace, Wire and Cable, Ammunition and Fastener Industries.