Exporting & Importing Goods/importing gold from Colombia

Jlcs101 wrote at 2014-12-28 15:27:12
Hi. Ricardo I live in Medellin Colombia and I would like discuss with the gold trade business with you.

Lisa, completely agree with your advise, having listed your email address, I will look to saving it in my contacts and make contact shortly. Many thanks for the question and answer. Please feel free to contact me for anything.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist