Exporting & Importing Goods/Customs Valuation for Repaired Items

Joe King wrote at 2012-10-29 02:58:00
Be careful what you ask and who you ask.  These answers make it very clear that you need to consult a lawyer.  Most of these will lead to violations.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist