You are here:

Exporting & Importing Goods/getting equipment back from canada


we shipped product to canada. i did a nafta and commercial invoice. however i need to get the product back from canada. what kind of paperwork do i need?

Thank you for your query. How did you ship it? USPS, UPS, FedEx? If you shipped USPS and your product is being returned via Canadian Post, you may want to check their website.  I would assume you need the same type of paperwork you used when you shipped it.  I do not know, and you did not specified, how big the shipment is. If freight, you may also need a Custom broker.  Apologies for not being able to give you a better answer.

Exporting & Importing Goods

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be happy to answer questions about small businesses, import and export activity, employee benefits and benefit administration.


about 15 years of experience with small businesses. Day to day operations, growth issues, employee benefit administration, etc.

Masters in Economics, Masters in Public Administration

©2017 All rights reserved.