Exporting & Importing Goods/getting equipment back from canada

Question
we shipped product to canada. i did a nafta and commercial invoice. however i need to get the product back from canada. what kind of paperwork do i need?

Answer
Thank you for your query. How did you ship it? USPS, UPS, FedEx? If you shipped USPS and your product is being returned via Canadian Post, you may want to check their website.  I would assume you need the same type of paperwork you used when you shipped it.  I do not know, and you did not specified, how big the shipment is. If freight, you may also need a Custom broker.  Apologies for not being able to give you a better answer.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Pallas21