Exporting & Importing Goods/Toilet Paper Importing From China

Question
Hello,

I would like to find out about the Custom Taxes and Custom Clearing for toilet paper imported from China, shipped to LA or Tampa, Fl. Approximately a 40hq container, 63000 rolls. There are any taxes I have to pay when I'm receiving the shipment here in the states? For what kind of details do I have to watch for in order to have a clean clearing? Please see some of the product details below.
Material Virgin pulp
GSM   14GSM
PLY   1ply 2ply 3ply
Width   97 mm
Length   108 mm
Core Diameter   42mm

Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hello Sandor,

Your rolls of toilet paper are duty free but are subject to .3464% Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF) and .125% Harbor Maintenance Fee (HMF).

Have you ever imported before?  Do you have a surety bond?  Please let me know if you need assistance with the transportation, clearance or obtaining a bond.

Best regards,
Lisa

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid