Exporting & Importing Goods/Toilet Paper Importing From China

I would like to find out about the Custom Taxes and Custom Clearing for toilet paper imported from China, shipped to LA or Tampa, Fl. Approximately a 40hq container, 63000 rolls. There are any taxes I have to pay when I'm receiving the shipment here in the states? For what kind of details do I have to watch for in order to have a clean clearing? Please see some of the product details below.
Material Virgin pulp
PLY   1ply 2ply 3ply
Width   97 mm
Length   108 mm
Core Diameter   42mm

Thank you for your help.

Hello Sandor,

Your rolls of toilet paper are duty free but are subject to .3464% Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF) and .125% Harbor Maintenance Fee (HMF).

Have you ever imported before?  Do you have a surety bond?  Please let me know if you need assistance with the transportation, clearance or obtaining a bond.

Best regards,

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist