Exporting & Importing Goods/importing mid-tech products to Brazil

Steve Van Duzen wrote at 2012-12-30 02:30:53
There is a possibility that your products could come in from Brazil Duty Free - My company, International Machine has been doing business in Brazil for the last decade, and we have been able to help customers bring in many goods from Brazil to the USA Duty Free.  Surprised someone quoted you a "tax" amount before contacting All Experts.  Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at  Reference All Experts, and our staff will forward the email to me.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Doracy De Magalhaes Pinto

I am a retiree of receita Federal do Brasil ( Brazilian Customs Federal Agency), I have over 25 years of import and export to and from Brazil expertise and I am able, willing and ready to answer all questions relating to customs, freight, importing and or exporting to and from Brazil to anywhere in the world, we are presently locate din Sao Paulo Brazil and in Miami, Florida being able to offer you the expertise from the United States or from Brazil promptly and accurately.

As a retiree of the Brazilian Customs as a auditing manager I have over 25 years of expertise in the Brazilian customs procedures as well as constantly being up to date with new laws and regulations.

MBB Internacional Assessoria em Comercio Exterior

A bachelor's degree in International Affairs and over five years of different Brazilian customs internal courses, such as Escola Superior de Admnistracao Fazendaria no Brasil in 1986 admnistered by the United States Government, I am also a certified CPA.