Exporting & Importing Goods/importing mid-tech products to Brazil

Question
We are looking at the possibility of acting as a distributor for a mid-technology education product. I have been told the current import tax rate can be as much as 80%. Where can I find the exact rate for the specific product (I can specify product in private...but looking for general guidance first). We would be a start-up business if we decide to go ahead, so have much to learn in a short time!

Answer
Good morning Keith!
Thank You to contact me!
Is very important to know the  merchandise description , or the SH of the product to be imported.
With  the SH code I can tell you about the tax amount.
My personal e-mail to talk in private is snowfly200@hotmail.com, so You  contact me .
Thanks,
Doracy  

Exporting & Importing Goods

Doracy De Magalhaes Pinto