Exporting & Importing Goods/Export and Import Data of Maternity products

Question
Could you please tell me how much % of maternity products are imported and exported from India to other countries. By maternity products I refer to maternity apparels and accessories (like pillows,cushions,maternity support belts etc.). Could you please quote a figure for the years 2007-2012.
Could you also help to identify the destination countries to which it is exported/imported to/from.
It would be very helpful for my research on this industry.

Many Thanks in advance.

Answer
Dear Sunanda,

Official details are available on the web site of Ministry of Commerce.But it may not be specifically written "maternity apparels and accessories".

Any country can be importer of any product if specification,quality and price match.This is for actual export and import purpose.
If you are researching on this then check with websites of ports like JNPT,such data is provided by them on paid basis.

best regards,

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar