Exporting & Importing Goods/Export and Import Data of Maternity products

Could you please tell me how much % of maternity products are imported and exported from India to other countries. By maternity products I refer to maternity apparels and accessories (like pillows,cushions,maternity support belts etc.). Could you please quote a figure for the years 2007-2012.
Could you also help to identify the destination countries to which it is exported/imported to/from.
It would be very helpful for my research on this industry.

Many Thanks in advance.

Dear Sunanda,

Official details are available on the web site of Ministry of Commerce.But it may not be specifically written "maternity apparels and accessories".

Any country can be importer of any product if specification,quality and price match.This is for actual export and import purpose.
If you are researching on this then check with websites of ports like JNPT,such data is provided by them on paid basis.

best regards,

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar

I can answer the question related to the Indian export and import system, policy, procedure, export benefits, provisions in allied acts,international terminology,different types of import and export methods and all general and specific queries in this field.

My experience in this area is 23 years. I have practically worked with every section of import and export system.Along with practical experience i have in depth study of act, policy and procedures and related notificaton and government circulars. I am conducting import/export training classes in vadodara, gujarat.

Rhea Shipping

Bachelor of Commerce