Exporting & Importing Goods/how to start Import Export business?

Question
Hello sir
my name is rupesh. i want to open import export business but i don't know the how to start i means what kind of licences needs or any registration require and also how to find buyers to sell the product if u explain me step by step i would be helpful for me
Thank you very much

Answer
DEAR RUPESH,

FOR EXPORT AND IMPORT THE BASIC LICENSE IS "IMPORT EXPORT CODE". FOR OTHER REGISTRATIONS, YOU MAY NEED ALL THE NECESSARY DOMESTIC REGISTRATIONS LIKE SALES TAX, EXCISE, SERVICE TAX, AS APPLICABLE, ALSO DEPENDS ON THE PRODUCT YOU ARE DEALING IN.
IT IS A VAST SUBJECT AND CAN NOT BE EXPLAINED IN THIS MANNER. WE CAN PROVIDE YOU THE SPECIFIC ANSWER IN THIS REGARDS.

WITH BEST REGARDS

ROHIT PAWAR  

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar