Exporting & Importing Goods/hello buddy

Question
Hello, im interested in buying nike shoes from china, they are replica shoes. I will only be buying 1 pair of shoes each time I buy. I plan to ship with DHL or EMS. I am a shoe collector. Since I will be buying 3 or 4 pair of shoes per month only, in your opinion would I have a problem with U.S. customs? Would it be best to ship to different addresses? thanks

Answer
hello buddy,

99.9% cheap Nike shoes from China are copy ones.

The genuine one's price is higher than U.S., you might don't believe it, why China price is higher than US, that's because China gov. charge more taxes during distributing.  

The best way to buy genuine Nike shoes is your local store.

If it's genuine Nike shoes and you have the way to prove it, that ship by DHL or EMS are no problem.
If it's copy ones and the customs noted it that you may have trouble, they will block the shipment or even call you to talk more...

But I know the China on-line Nike store(mostly are copy ones) will "guarantee" you never have problem in customs and their products 100% real...  

Exporting & Importing Goods

FoxOffer