Exporting & Importing Goods/Export to Brazil from India

I'm from India and planning to export products to brazil. Can you please suggest what kind of products are much needed in brazil.

Also, i will be in brazil for few months in SP for my work assignment. so, i can meet some buyers and discuss.

request your help.

Hi Tamil,

Thank you to contact me.
About the market, I am not the right person to advise you.
The minute  You find the buyer, and need to know how to send your merchandise to Brazil,and the taxes cost, the shipping cost,I will be able to help you,
 Once more thank you
Doracy Burns

Exporting & Importing Goods

Doracy De Magalhaes Pinto

I am a retiree of receita Federal do Brasil ( Brazilian Customs Federal Agency), I have over 25 years of import and export to and from Brazil expertise and I am able, willing and ready to answer all questions relating to customs, freight, importing and or exporting to and from Brazil to anywhere in the world, we are presently locate din Sao Paulo Brazil and in Miami, Florida being able to offer you the expertise from the United States or from Brazil promptly and accurately.

As a retiree of the Brazilian Customs as a auditing manager I have over 25 years of expertise in the Brazilian customs procedures as well as constantly being up to date with new laws and regulations.

MBB Internacional Assessoria em Comercio Exterior

A bachelor's degree in International Affairs and over five years of different Brazilian customs internal courses, such as Escola Superior de Admnistracao Fazendaria no Brasil in 1986 admnistered by the United States Government, I am also a certified CPA.