Exporting & Importing Goods/import children clothes from Spain

Question
Hello,
I would like to import children clothes and shoes from Spain. Round about 200 clothes from 4 suppliers (each 50). What makes more sense, to make one consolidate shipment? Or 4 individual shipments from each supplier? What type of documentation is needed for the US Duty? Do you know a company who can provide Shipment and Brokers service?

Answer
Hello Ainhoa,

It would probably make more sense to consolidate as your freight charges are lower if your weight and volume is higher.  Plus, you would only pay one entry fee when the shipment arrives in the U.S.

In order to properly classify your items a complete list of each item is required along with the fabric content.  the shoes will require an Interim Footwear Invoice in order to be classified correctly and I can e-mail it to you if you need me to.  Please respond to me in "private" mode or start a new question to me in private mode and we can exchange contact information.  I can also help you get set up with transportation rates and a Customs Broker.

Best regards,

Lisa

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid