Exporting & Importing Goods/Importing machines to India

Question
Hello sir,

I want to import some electrical appliances like refrigerators and Laundry machines from US to India for commercial purpose What are the terms and conditions involved? How to get a import license? What is CST?

please let me know.

Thanks

Answer
Good day,

I would recommend a professional service for setting up this importation for you.  Refrigerators, for example, have the refrigerant gasses in them - this can make it tricky to ship out.

Please send an email to info@machineimports.com with your contact information, and we can go over some of these details a bit more specifically.

It can be done, however, it must be done properly; otherwise, your goods can be held up in customs.

We specialize in the import and export of machinery which contains oil, gasses, etc.  Through a short discussion, we can advise what to do, but we have some questions which will help us guide you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Steve

Exporting & Importing Goods

Steve Van Duzen