Exporting & Importing Goods/jewellery export from egypt to USA

would like to export small gold 18k and silver jewellery from Egypt to the states, would like to know the regulations and how much taxes would cost in the states and what are the regulations thank you.

You will need to be more specific about what the jewelry pieces are.  Please tell me if they are rings, necklaces, ear rings, etc.  Also I would need to know if they have gems in them and the types of gems if so.  I can then give you the proper HTS numbers.  I will agree to look up 2 items for you.  If your list is extensive I would need to set up a consultation time with you.

Best regards,

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist