Exporting & Importing Goods/jewellery export from egypt to USA

Question
would like to export small gold 18k and silver jewellery from Egypt to the states, would like to know the regulations and how much taxes would cost in the states and what are the regulations thank you.

Answer

You will need to be more specific about what the jewelry pieces are.  Please tell me if they are rings, necklaces, ear rings, etc.  Also I would need to know if they have gems in them and the types of gems if so.  I can then give you the proper HTS numbers.  I will agree to look up 2 items for you.  If your list is extensive I would need to set up a consultation time with you.

Best regards,
Lisa

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid