Exporting & Importing Goods/importing pisco

My family and i live in the US but we have family in peru that has a farm and they make and sell pisco. We wanted to import that pisco to the us and start a business selling it. We just dont know where to begin or what needs to be done. Please help

Thank you Maria to contact me.
The first step is open a company e register as importer.
Go to a accounting office, they can take care this for you.
And about  the pisco needs inspection  by the government, The accounting also can help you with this.
Good luck

Exporting & Importing Goods

Doracy De Magalhaes Pinto

I am a retiree of receita Federal do Brasil ( Brazilian Customs Federal Agency), I have over 25 years of import and export to and from Brazil expertise and I am able, willing and ready to answer all questions relating to customs, freight, importing and or exporting to and from Brazil to anywhere in the world, we are presently locate din Sao Paulo Brazil and in Miami, Florida being able to offer you the expertise from the United States or from Brazil promptly and accurately.

As a retiree of the Brazilian Customs as a auditing manager I have over 25 years of expertise in the Brazilian customs procedures as well as constantly being up to date with new laws and regulations.

MBB Internacional Assessoria em Comercio Exterior

A bachelor's degree in International Affairs and over five years of different Brazilian customs internal courses, such as Escola Superior de Admnistracao Fazendaria no Brasil in 1986 admnistered by the United States Government, I am also a certified CPA.