Exporting & Importing Goods/Export from India

Hi I am a manufacture exporter from India OF HOME FURNISHING  products. We are highly demanded in USA . Need help to find new buyers. Right now I am in USA . Need small importers nos because they also look for reliable suppliers. I want to setup my company here to reach more USA wholeseller . I know full process of setting up business here . But I need someone who is really interested in business. I hope you can help me out. We do rugs cushions , pouf, burlap runner mat cloth etc.

Thanks on advance

My area of expertise lies in importing into the United States.  I cannot help you find buyers for your products.  Once you find buyers I can help you get your products shipped and through Customs.  Let me know if you need help with that.

Good luck,

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist