Exporting & Importing Goods/economy help

India export cotton fabrics and items to many other countries. Find out how it help us?

Dear Sir

I am not understanding the correct requirement from your question.Do you want data of countries to whom India is exporting ? in this case visit Commerce Ministry website.If the question is related to marketing you can find out the buyers from various countries through internet and send the details of your products to them.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar

I can answer the question related to the Indian export and import system, policy, procedure, export benefits, provisions in allied acts,international terminology,different types of import and export methods and all general and specific queries in this field.

My experience in this area is 23 years. I have practically worked with every section of import and export system.Along with practical experience i have in depth study of act, policy and procedures and related notificaton and government circulars. I am conducting import/export training classes in vadodara, gujarat.

Rhea Shipping

Bachelor of Commerce