Exporting & Importing Goods/Payment for Imports

I have located a supplier and have agreed on the CIF cost. What is the safest way to make the payment and ensure that goods ordered and shipped are in accordance with specifications.
Thank you.

Dear Kamruz,

Below is the safe payment methods:

1. for small orders, you can use PayPal
2. for large orders, you can use L/C payment

both of above are using the third party to ensure safe payment.

or you need meet the supplier pay and get the goods face to face.

Or work like below:
Pay 10% to 30% deposit to ask the supplier start production, and ship the goods to you, then while the goods arrived your local port, you pay the balance and they release the goods to you.

Exporting & Importing Goods

How to sourcing something from China? How to audit factory? How to get a better offer from China factory? How to make sure my goods has been sent on time? How to open a office in China? How to find a engineer in China? Where to get the new design products? Where to find a chinese product designer? How long time will take to sourcing from China?

From 2006 to 2013,we have long experience for sourcing products for different clients,such like industrial parts&material,electronic products...

FoxOffer Ltd www.FoxOffer.com

Hunan University(China) computer science Shenzhen University(China) business administration

Shenliang tech Co Ltd Kecotech Huayi design Co Ltd Sangtian tech Co Ltd USBbid USA Co Ltd